» Ashanti’s RP Tracker
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:19 pm by Ashanti

» Praise the Devourer
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:50 am by Abdul

Grandfather's Footsteps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandfather's Footsteps

Post by Alexios on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 am

Blessed were his forefathers with pelts of white: a adorned trait of the Tibalten heritage. Alexios was anything if but blessed when it came to the "look," but was highly praised for his unhindered interest in politics. With that, and also being the firstborne son, Alexios was marked for greatness since birth. Or at least he thought so. With the recent passing of his father, the Wolvenking, it was time for Alexio's to take heir to the throne. Today would mark a new era for the people of Tibalten.

Snow fell softly from the grey sky, landing peacefully onto the snow-covered ground below. A trail of small pawprints marked where he had traveled, though Alexios was not worried about being followed. Most wolves would not dare enter the domain of Tibalten; they had been hidden in the mountains for generations. The male felt he could be himself for once; in his youth, Alexios studied vigorously on the pack's history, war affairs, and politics. Today had been his first day out of the study in a bit. Alexios hadn't ever journeyed so far out of the den, but he had to be acquainted with his townspeople like his father once did.

Alexios unveiled a long howl that begged for attention; the male hoped someone would come to him soon.
Alexios

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandfather's Footsteps

Post by Zena on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:53 pm

Zena picked her way through the rocky terrain. She had been used to walking around forests, her paws were sore, and she very much regretted coming here. The 2 year old female was looking for a new home. She was a feisty thing and didnt know too much about obedience, a rebel, she was indeed. As she walked, her ears perked when she heard a howl in the distance. It called to her. The young female shook her black, grey and white coat and pointed herself in the direction of the howl as it does down. She slowed as she caught the scent of the wolf. She paused, curiosity and fear gripping at her. The young pup waited, instinct telling her to stay put.
Zena

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Vladimir’s auds alerted to a howl from up the mountain; the vocals reminded him of their father who had recently parted their world into another. Sheffield was a god now, and one that Vladimir will follow intently. It irked him that Sheffield didn’t allow the brute the finer things in life like he had with Alexios, but Vlad had his own hidden indulgences. Mae (Abdul’s character lol) snuggled into the brute’s body for warmth, and Vladimir pushed himself closer. He liked the attention and their time together - it was something Vladimir got to experience once his duties were done. Alexios didn’t the opportunity with his head shoved in politics, but gee, the title of King did sound nice. He would envy his brother for the title, but at least Vladimir got his own luxuries. But another howl rang in the distance; Alexios’ coronation would be soon. Vladimir pushed Mae away and rose to his paws.
“Get up!” The brute barked while walking away; they had fooled around plenty, and the brute had reputation on the line and wouldn’t want to tarnish in front of the new king. As Tibaltens, the gods and the worlds’ eyes were on them.
Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Zena on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Zena moved forward after a moment, cautiously. She didn't know for sure if she was sniffing out the wolf or another predator. If it was a wolf, she didn't know too much about heirarchy, only that if they displayed dominance, she was supposed to obey. Zena had an authority issue, and she didn't like to be told what to do. She was as much obediant as a common newborn was when told not to nip moms tail. The youg female had a lot to learn, but her disobedient nature made everything difficult. She wouldn't stand a chance fighting off mountain lions out here, if there were any.

Zena had a tough nature to her and even though she didn't look it yet, she had the dream of a great warrior. She hoped that the pack that she had scented on her way up here would not be to hostile, otherwise Zenas nature about things would get her into deep trouble. As she picked her way through the pass she had found, Zena paused when she heard a bark and froze in her steps. Ears up, head up, Zena waited. Who was there? She dared not speak out. If the male was hostile to begin with, she would have a lot to say, but not a lot she could do. Her experience was very little and the female stood to await a fait she couldn't foresee.
Zena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexios on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:35 pm

Alexios slowly padded his way down the slope with such grace and excellence that dominance and confidence flooded off his body like water. He felt the eyes of the high kin - wolves related to Dominik and Sheffield that happened to be too aged to perform tasks. While they did little to the pack’s succession, Alexios would make sure they be treated with utmost respect in their final breaths. The rest of the pack were probably out mourning the loss of their beloved high king, so the emptiness case to no surprise.
As his eyes glanced from side to side, a silvery pelt caught his attention: Vladimir. His eyes lit with curiosity; why was the young price not performing his duties. As the brute neared, he noticed a female not too far. His brow raised in suspicion: the High King didn’t see the two mess around, but his howl did probably signal his presence which made them act professionally in his grace.

“You know the law, Vlad.” Alexios murmured with a scorn. “I expect the High Prince to honor this before any other Tibalten.”

The brute’s eyes narrowed onto the female; she looked familiar, probably met in his youth. Alexios shook his head: “I should not be seeing you woeing with a female. There is work to be done. Be gone,”

Alexios parted away from the duo without another word. His brother’s recklessness pained him as though a wound in the chest. With the passing of Sheffield, Alexios expected more from his brother.

To clear his head away from the pestering thoughts, Alexios went on a path where very few traveled on. Through the snow dusting though the air, a black shape caught his attention. Alexios squinted and slowly crept closer, lowering himself to the ground before pouncing. What was expected to be a hare of some sort, turned out to be a wolf!

He immediately climbed off her before announcing: “You’ve come a long way, wolfling. What brings you here?”
Alexios

Back to top Go down

Post by Zena on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Zena kept her stance, not knowing what to expect if someone approached her. The snowy ground melted beneath her paws as she listened for sounds, only to hear silence. In the next moment, something jumped on her, a whine of surprise escaping her jaws.

On the ground, zena growled. How had she not heard him? Him? The body removed itself from her back and the pup stood, shaking snow from her coat. Her gazed found a light pelted male staring back as her, asking why she was here. Zena snarled at him. "Watch where you're going." She snapped, and shook her fur again before she glared at him with golden flared eyes.

As she took in his form, she could read the leadership in his stance. Zena lowered her head, but she was still upset, irritated that he pounced on her. "I'm looking for a new home," she said. "And you are...?" She narrowed her eyes at him quizzically.
Zena

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Vlad’s ears lay flat in embarrassment, but when he felt Mae’s orbs on him, embarrassment turned to hate. His ego had been hurt, in front of a woman, and Vladimir wasn’t going to let him get away without a scorning. How dare he treat him with such disrespect.

”Do not walk away from me. You are not my King, not yet.” He followed in Alexios’ footsteps angrily while thrashing his head; everything in his being urged the male to grab his tail and spin him around to face him. “I’m no pup, and I never was intimate with her. I broke no laws, brother. Face me!”

Alexios’ stride slowed and adrenaline began to flow through his body, waiting for a spar that was long overdue. Much hate settled in the male’s heart; Vlad was envious over his rise to the throne, he hated that he lived such a luxurious life. All these thing he wanted for himself, that he wouldn’t have unless Alexios died of sickness. Or..

The male ahead of him pounced onto a creature ahead, but backed off stumbling into Vladimir. Vladimir walked ahead and saw the ebony toned wolf ahead, and his anger directed to her: “Watch your tongue.”

Alexios spoke and ushered silence from the male, but the wolfling replied with a distasteful tone. His ears perked forward and it took much restraint to hold him back from lunging at the female: “If you’re looking for a home here, show some respect.”

His nose pointed to Alexio: “Because that’s your fuckin’ King,”
Vladimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Zena on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Her ears flicked as she noticed another Male present along with the first. He was quick to put zena in her place. The pup lowered her head more and the tips of her fangs exposed. She was trying to fight the natural instinct to submit to them. She was a warrior-at least, she thought so. "No need to snap." She snarled. "I can tell, ya know. Instict?" She rolled her eyes. "Or perhaps you dont have one."

She didnt wait for a reply. She turned her attention to the creamy male who held the obvious authority. "I didn't come here to argue with your buddy, ok? If I'm not welcome, I'll leave, but I want to have a chance to prove myself." She stood tall then, head up, ears erect, tail low, yet curled. "I want to be a warrior." It was her dream, a goal, desire. She would do what it took to get there too.
Zena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum